Why is it when you have babies all of a sudden you are obsessed with poop? When did he/she last poop? When are they going to poop again? Have they pooped today (and if not will they be fussy because they haven't?) Why is the poop green/yellow/brown etc? Why does his/her poop smell so bad? Will this diaper hold all of this poop? Why does the room smell so much like poop? It is bizarre really. I don't think I have ever thought about poop this much in my life (and I hope never to again).
Jack and Claire seem to have pooping rituals already. Jack starts grunting and moving his legs around (but not crying) right before he is going to poop. When he actually does poop, he seems pleased with himself and becomes content with an occasional grin like"guess what I just did." When I change his poopy diaper, I think he is actually laughing at me. He starts smiling and cooing...
Claire's ritual involves false alarms. She poots really loudly and it smells exactly like she has pooped her diaper. Of course when you look in her diaper there is nothing there. She does this about 5-6 times in a row. Finally you check it and there is special surprise. She doesn't seem to laugh at me as much when I change it though...yet.
How early can I potty train???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment